Order On-Line OR at Ticket Office the Day of the Event
Our Mission Our purpose is to help meet the workforce needs of manufacturers that will enable them to be more productive, more competitive, and profitable in an ever-changing and increasingly challenging global marketplace. We are the foremost authority on workforce training and development in our region.Our Vision
The Manufacturers' Association Serves as Your Partner and Advocate
for Manufacturing, Production and Logistics in Pennsylvania and Maryland!
We are a regional trade organization, serving several hundred member companies located
within a ten-county region of Pennsylvania as well as three counties in Maryland.
We were Founded in the strength of the region's industrial roots more than a century ago,
and serve as an advocate and partner for manufacturing and its related businesses and industries.
• Self-Insured Employee Health Plans Through our EHIP Program
• Education and Training (A Comprehensive Training Curriculum)
• Advocacy on Your Behalf to Government and Business Leaders
• Workforce Development – Programs for New or Existing Employees
• A Variety of Business Surveys, HR Resources and Newsletters
• Networking and Other Events in the Regional Business Community
• Opportunities That Add Lasting Value to Your Organization
Our Email List! Click HERE to
stay up-to-date on events, news, & more!
Our Values – A Commitment to Our Members To treat each Association member, regardless of size, scope or location, with the same level of service and attention. To advocate and communicate within our communities and with our elected representatives in support and on behalf of all of our members. Through our programs, advocacy and relationships, to create value and help contribute to the success of our members, their employees and their stakeholders.