Supervisor Certificate-I- Basic Fundamentals
- Applicants must complete all five classes
- Course completion is required for Master Supervisor Certification
- Roles in Management
- Communicating clear expectations
- Building trusting relationships through the DISC model
- Providing feedback
- Providing recognition
- Resolving Conflict while maintaining morale
- 5 consecutive Mondays, 1/28 -3/4/19
- ( no class on Presidents day 2/18)
- 8:30 am -12 pm
Whether you’re a recently promoted “buddy to boss” or a seasoned supervisor, then
this is the course for you!
This all NEW 17- hour certificate program, is facilitated by one of Franklin Coveys highly requested trainer's.
Receive the tools to take your supervision abilities to the next level.
Become a confident leader ready to take charge of your department and learn how to treat your employees with dignity and respect.
Want to earn the Master Supervision Certificate?
Complete all 4 certificate levels; two elective courses and the “Master Mind Symposium” you will be honored with a “Master Supervisor Certification".
Sessions: 5 Mondays
Times: 8:30 am -12 pm
Location: MA Offices 320 Busser Rd, 2nd floor
Cost (member): 675
Cost (non-member): 1000