A-6200 ControlLogix / Maint. & Troubleshooting-Level 2
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and basic concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing-Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization-File Arthimetic and Logic, File Search and
- Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Diagnostics, Sequencers in and out.
- Communications-Data Highway Plus Communications, -Remote I/O Communications, -ControlNet Communications, -Ethernet Communications, -Message Instruction
- Overview-PID Instruction
Prerequisites: Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows NT, 2000 or XP softwares. A-6200 is not intended for basic level entry students who have not acquired the background described above.
This training is sponsored by grants. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must complete the required documents.
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than a 10 business day notice or no shows will be charged full price.
Location: 160 Roosevelt Ave, 4th Fl, York PA 17401
Cost (member): $684- Grant
Cost (non-member): $1369- non