A-6200: ControlLogix /Level 2 Maint. & Troubleshooting
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and basic concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing-Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization-File Arthimetic and Logic, File Search and
- Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Diagnostics, Sequencers in and out.
- Communications-Data Highway Plus Communications, -Remote I/O Communications, -ControlNet Communications, -Ethernet Communications, -Message Instruction
- Overview-PID Instruction
Prerequisites: Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows NT, 2000 or XP softwares. A-6200 is not intended for basic level entry students who have not acquired the background described above.
NON GRANT: $1,369
This training is sponsored by grants. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must complete the required documents.
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than a 10 business day notice or no shows will be charged full price.
Location: 160 Roosevelt Ave, 4th Fl, York PA 17401
Cost (member): $684- Grant
Cost (non-member): $1369- non