Employee Hot Potatoes
Supervisors and Managers need to be prepared for employee workplace situations. Many need to be passed on as quickly as possible before they catch on fire or explode. Developing Supervisors are the company’s first line of defense from many legal actions. Know the “Play Book”!
In this “hands on” training you will learn:
- Staying on the right side of the law. Wage and Hour, Discrimination, Pregnancy and more!
- Don’t be part of a cover-up! Know when investigations are needed.
- What’s the big deal?- Drugs in the Workplace
- When a band-aid won’t do- Employee Injuries
- How to CYA- Documentation dos and don’ts
- Value of Employee Coaching
Sessions: 1, 3 hour session
Times: 9 am- 12pm
Location: 1600 Roosevelt Avenue
Cost (member): 125
Cost (non-member): 150