Forklift-Train the Trainer
This course is for companies that want their own forklift training personnel.
As amended 29 CFR1910.178L(b)iii states...that the person selected should have the knowledge, training and experience to train powered industrial truck operators and evaluate their competence. Training is available for sit down or standing machinery.
Topics will include:
- Organization of the training session
- Steps to effective training, Practical Applications
- The use of media presentations,
- OSHA requirements per 29 CFR1910.178, New OSHA regulations and S.O.P.,
- Presentation of driver training program
- Trainers obstacle course
- Obstacle course performed by students.
Additional vehicle training available:
Powered Industrial Trucks:
- Class I: Electric Counter-Balance Vehicles (sit-down and stand-up)
- Class II: Narrow Aisle Vehicles (Stand-Up Reach/Stockpickers, etc)
- Class III: Low level pallet trucks, Rider Jacks and Walk-Behind vehicles
- Class IV: Internal Combustion Sit-Down Cushion tire C
- lass V: Internal Combustion Sit-Down Pneumatic tire Class
- VI: Tuggers Class VII: Rough Terrain Forklifts / Variable Reach (Telehandler/Lull/Petibone)
- Self-Propelled (Scissor Lifts/One-Man lifts)
- Manually Propelled (Outriggers,)
- Boom Supported (Articulating and Straight Boom's)
- Towable Booms
Classes available every month.
Contact us for dates.
Group and onsite sessions are also available.
717-843-3891 or Training@MASCPA.org
Times: Several dates available. Contact us for dates!
Location: York PA