Conducting On The Job Training
Do your employees lack a foundation of understanding
how to train their staff?
It is critical for all businesses to be able to have a systematic approach for
training new, current or under-performing employees.
Need a refresher or are you a New Manager, Supervisor and Team lead?
Then join us for this six hour workshop!
- To experience and understand the dynamics of learning
- To demonstrate the Four Step Method of Instruction
- To complete a job breakdown and create a training plan
- To utilize the skills of questioning, coaching and constructive feedback
- Encourage newer employees to have the confidence to properly apply new training
- Follow-up with trainees to ensure knowledge transfer
- Create an ongoing development plan
*This course qualifies as a long elective for the Supervisory Certificate Program*
The course is also available for private onsite facilitation.
Register Below or
Contact the MA Training Department
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 10 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 10 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class.