Conducting On The Job Training
Do your employees lack a foundation of understanding about how to train customers? Do they need a systematic approach? Are important objectives of training being overlooked?
Join us for this two-day workshop!
Goal: To provide a framework for a systematic approach to on-the-job training.
- To experience and understand the dynamics of learning
- To demonstrate the Four Step Method of Instruction
- To complete a job breakdown
- To utilize the skills of questioning, coaching and constructive feedback
- Learn Training Techniques:
- The use of training aids
- Use of questions
- Providing constructive feedback
- Review of coaching techniques
- Understand what motivates learners
- Review mistakes to be avoided
Please note this class qualifies as a long elective for the Supervisory Certificate Program.