Preparing Your Training Staff to Conduct On The Job Training
- This course will address five key areas for development:
- 1. Writing Training Objectives
- 2. Assessing return on investment from training initiatives
- 3. Creating pre and post-assessment modules
- 4. Devising checklists as a job aid for trainees
- 5. Establishing and maintaining credibility with trainees
There will be a refresher on the use of the four-step training method as well as creation and use of job breakdowns as part of that method.
Each participant needs to bring a company specific task that he/she must train employees on in the near future. At each session, participants will be asked to develop the training module a piece at a time. By the end of the series, each participant will have completed: training objectives, a job breakdown, pre and post assessments, and a checklist.
Course Length: Four 4-hour sessions