Motivating Todays Employees
How do you create a motivating work environment where people are excited about serving the “customer” and making an impact on the bottom line? That is a question that has baffled managers and supervisors for decades. This workshop is designed to explore this important topic and provide participants with the necessary skills for motivating others.
- Program Objectives:
At the completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- 1. Define motivation and related responsibilities.
- 2. Better identify the specific wants and needs of their employees.
- 3. Institute an action plan for creating and sustaining a motivating work environment.
- Program Outline:
- A. Welcome & Introductions
- B. What is motivation?
- C. Where does it come from?
- D. What today’s employees want/need from their employer.
- E. Keeping YOU motivated through challenging times.
- F. Action Planning & Wrap-up