A760: Rockwell RSView ME-Maintenance & Troubleshooting
- Day 1: PanelView Plus Hardware, PanelView Plus Troubleshooting, FactoryTalk View HMI Overview, FactoryTalk View Studio, Setting Up Communications
- Day 2: Working With Tags, Types of Tags, When to Use Data Server Tags, When to Use HMI Tags, Steps for Using HMI Tags, Creating HMI Tags, Creating a Graphical Display
- Day 3: Numerical Entry, Numerical Displays, Testing Displays, Screen Navigation, Object Explorer, Property Panel, Tag Placeholders, Local Messages, Adding Animation, Active-X Objects
- Day 4: Alarm Screens, Describe Alarm Functions in FactoryTalk View, Define Alarming, Configure Alarms, Trends, Configuring Real-time Trending, Using the Trend Library
- Day 5: Activity Logging Screens, Configuring the Data Log Model, Troubleshooting Data Logging
*Please note that these classes are all sponsored by the Department of Labor. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must confidentially and securely supply their social security number.
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mailed to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401.
Any company interested in joining the Maintenance Consortium, please call Tammy Marcase at 717-843-3891.
Register by: Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 5 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 5 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Tammy Marcase, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401,Phone: (717) 843-3891, Fax: (717) 854-9445, E-mail: email@example.com.