Arc Flash Study Analysis
The new rules regarding Arc Flash can be confusing. Schaedler Yesco has developed a training program to walk you through the process of what you are required to do, what the rules are, how they pertain to you, and how to start the process of complying. In this course you will learn about:
- Creating an “electrical safe work practice program” for your employees.
- Implementing a safe work practice in your business.
- Creating warning labels.
- Understanding what is listed on the labels.
- Training your employees.
- What personal protective clothing to buy.
- How contractors are to be implementing NFPA 70E.
- How to protect employees if warning labels are not present