Supervisory Fundamentals- I -Establishing the Foundation
- Introduction; Habits and Change Leadership
- Management /Supervisory Approaches
- Management/Labor Relations
- The Supervisor's Role
- Interpersonal Communications
- Training and Developing Employees
- Interviewing Job Candidates
- Appraisal of Employee Performance
Taken in its entirety, the Certificate Program offers a broad coverage in the basic foundation principles of supervision, and addresses specific practical skills in such areas as described below in the Core Course Descriptions. This program offers the flexibility of selecting short elective courses for a wide variety of exposure and seminars for topics which may be new or emerging.
To complete the Supervisory Certificate Program a person needs to complete 4 core classes and 2 short electives.
Participation in classes below is not limited to enrollment in the Supervisory Certificate Program.
These classes are also available for delivery on site if you have between 8 to 15 participants.
Courses Do not need to be taken in order
This class can be taken to fulfill the Supervisory Certificate Elective Requirements or as a standalone.