Designing Sheet Metal Products with Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0
In this course you will learn how to design sheet metal parts and assemblies, including sheet metal production drawings. All the functions needed to create sheet metal parts, drawings, and assemblies are covered. Upon completion of this course, you will be able to create sheet metal design models, create the flat state of the model, and document both in production drawings.
At the end of each day, you use the Pro/FICIENCY skills assessments to reinforce your understanding of the course topics. Your instructor utilizes the results from the anonymous skills assessments as the basis for daily review sessions.
Audience: This course is intended for design engineers, mechanical designers, and industrial designers. People in related roles can also benefit from taking this course.
- œ Sheet metal Part Construction Philosophy
- œ Sheet metal Construction Features
- œ Setting up the Sheet metal Design Environment
- œ Bend Tables, Start Parts, and Templates
- œ Documenting Bend Order Sequences with Bend Order Tables
- œ Generating Flat State Models for Manufacturing
- œ Sheet metal Drawings
- œ Converting Solid Parts to Sheet metal Parts
- œ Application of User-Defined Features in Sheet metal Design
- œ Sheet metal Information Tools