Fast Track to Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2.0
This course is designed for new users who want to become proficient with Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2.0 as quickly as possible. You will focus on learning core-modeling skills in this comprehensive, hands-on course. Topics include sketching, part modeling, assemblies, drawings and basic model management techniques. The course also includes a comprehensive design project that enables you to practice your new skills by creating realistic parts, assemblies, and drawings.
After completing the course you will be well prepared to work effectively on product design projects using Pro/Engineer Wildfire 2.0.
- • Creating New Design Models
- • Editing Design Models
- • Creating Reference Geometry
- • Creating Direct Features
- • Capturing Sketched-based Intent.
- • Creating Sketched-based Features
- • Duplicating Design Model Features
- • Working with Design Variations
- • Assembling Components
- • Creating Mechanism Connections
- • Create Drawings
- • Resolving Regeneration Failures
- • Managing Assemblies
- • Analyzing Design Models
- • Comprehensive Design Project