7 Habits for Managers FranklinCovey
This two-day workshop focuses exclusively on the management applications of The 7 Habits, giving managers the tools to take initiative, resolve conflicts, and unleash the talents and passions of their teams.
Designed to help managers and supervisors perform their roles effectively, this workshop will help you apply principles from The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People to create balance in a healthy, cohesive work environment.
- What You Learn
- • How to resist overreacting to difficult situations.
- • The importance of responsibility, accountability, and commitment
- • Skills for building real trust among coworkers
- • How to become a resourceful, effective manager who quickly accomplishes goals
- • How to manage yourself
- • How to lead others
- • How to unleash the potential of your team
- What You Receive
- • The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential eTools
- • The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential Audio CD
- • Participant Guidebook- This 81-page manual is filled with examples and exercises that continue to enhance the learning process after the workshop is over.