A-6300: ControlLogix/Level III
This 36-hour program provides students with hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the Allen-Bradley ControlNet, DeviceNet and EtherNet communications networks. Hardware and software troubleshooting techniques are heavily emphasized.
- Course Outline:
- • Advanced ControlLogix
- • ControlNet Unscheduled Communications
- • ControlNet Scheduled Communications
- • RSLogix Networx Software
- • DeviceNet Communications
- • EtherNet Communications
Prerequisites: Intellect Controls Group training I-100 or a working knowledge of electromechanical control devices, relay ladder logic and Windows NT Software. This is NOT an entry-level training program.
- Performance Objectives:
- • Identify hardware of components of three ControlLogix
- Communications Networks,
- • Establish communications and troubleshoots ControlNetwork
- • Establish communications and troubleshoot an EtherNet Network,
- Work effectively with RSLogix Software
*Completion of Level II course not required for Level III.