Human Resources for Supervisors
Learn the "alphabet soup" of Human Resources - simple and easy tips to keep you legal while on the front line, concentrating on operations, day-to-day:
- Topics include:
- Americans with Disabilities Act – ADA -what do I HAVE to accommodate?
- Family Medical Leave Act – FMLA
- When do I NEED to offer Equal Employment Opportunity – EEO
- Performance vs. underperformance
- Fair Labor Standards Act - FLSA: overtime? Paid to wait?
These and many more ways to keep your work flowing, hit your performance goals and stay above the law!
Target Audience: This workshop is designed to inform front line supervisors of the current human resource laws.
Fee must accompany non-member registration. No shows will be charged full price.