Forklift Operator training consists of classroom review including NSC programming and fueling, battery charging and forklift safety review. The hands on portion includes inspecting and operational checklists.
Lastly, the performance test includes pick-up and placements of pallets, operator course and simulated rail car/trailer loading and unloading.
This course meets OSHA regulation 29 CFR 1910.178 Operator Training.
Additional vehicle training available:
Powered Industrial Trucks:
- Class I: Electric Counter-Balance Vehicles (sit-down and stand-up)
- Class II: Narrow Aisle Vehicles (Stand-Up Reach/Stockpickers, etc)
- Class III: Low level pallet trucks, Rider Jacks and Walk-Behind vehicles
- Class IV: Internal Combustion Sit-Down Cushion tire C
- lass V: Internal Combustion Sit-Down Pneumatic tire Class
- VI: Tuggers Class VII: Rough Terrain Forklifts / Variable Reach (Telehandler/Lull/Petibone)
- Self-Propelled (Scissor Lifts/One-Man lifts)
- Manually Propelled (Outriggers,)
- Boom Supported (Articulating and Straight Boom's)
- Towable Booms
Classes available several days every month.
Contact us for dates.
Group and onsite sessions are also available.
717-843-3891 or Training@MASCPA.org