Operational Time Management
- Course Content:
- Creating a Plan
- Proactive vs. Reactive
- Managing Interruptions
- Four Keys to Using a Time Mangement System
- Choosing a System That is Right for You
- The Three Skills of a Great Time Manager
- Get Organized
- Contact Information – Follow Up & Follow Through
- Personal Leadership & Goal Achievement
- Microsoft Outlook Tips, Tricks & Shortcuts (Contact Tammy Marcase for a complete course outline)
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mailed to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the Electronics Consortium, please call us at 717-843-3891.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. A member company that has a reservation for employee training in a scheduled class may relinquish the seat(s) by notifying the scheduling coordinator. If the cancellation is within the cancellation terms of the approved contract, then no fee will be required; otherwise full fee is required. If the seat is able to be filled by another participant prior to the start of class, no fee will be assessed.
This training is supported by funding through the Department of Labor and Industry.