Conducting One-On-One Job Training
In today’s fast paced manufacturing environment, it is critical that companies cross-train their employees to contribute to organizational success in a variety of ways. This 8-hour program is design for anyone who is responsible for training another person how to perform technical / machine operations on the manufacturing floor.
- Upon completion, attendees will be able to:
- State the six step process for the successful transfer of job knowledge from one person to another
- Break down a given procedure / process into its component parts and create a training plan
- Demonstrate the use of the six steps in their actual work environment
- Encourage newer employees to have the confidence to function independently after the training
- Follow-up with trainees to ensure knowledge transfer and to create a training Action Plan for their ongoing development.
This class may be used as a short elective for the Supervisory Certificate Program.