Leadership Courses - One Through Five (L1C-L5C)
This five-course series combines the content of the Basic Leadership Skills and Coaching, Communications, and Change as well as additional material into a series of five 2-day events. Effective Leadership is inspiring others to do their best. This definition illustrates that every person is a leader. The L1C-L5C series is designed with this definition in mind. The purpose of this professional development effort is to help leaders more effectively inspire others to do their best.
Who should attend? Every person who has responsibility for supervising others should attend this series of courses. Leaders who do not supervise could also benefit from attendance and should be chosen based on their assigned duties.
- Learning Objectives:
- L1C Values Based Leadership, Needs Based Behavior, Fundamentals of Motivation, Coaching: Emphasis on Good Work Coaching.
- L2C Improving Attitudes in Self and Others, Effective Listening, Coaching: Emphasis on Poor Work Coaching.
- L3C Effective Discipline: Documentation an dthe Seven Tests of Just Cause, Characteristics of Leadership, Coaching: Emphasis on Dead-End Coaching.
- L4C Innovation Teams: Leading Through Change, Coaching: Emphasis on Career Development Coaching, Managing the Job.
- L5C Review & Reinforce L1C-L4C Material, Managing Workplace Expectations.
*All 10 class days must be attended to complete the course.
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mail to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the Printing Consortium, please call us at 717-843-3891.
This training is supported by funding through the Department of Labor and Industry.