Word, Excel, Outlook-New Features Class
Overview: Students will learn how to use the most commonly used new features of the applications in Microsoft Office 2007.
- Lesson 1: The Office 2007 interface, The Office Button menu, The Ribbon, The Mini toolbar, The Quick Access toolbar and the Status bar
- Lesson 2: The Office XML file format, Office XML format compatibility
- Lesson 3: New Word features, Formatting, Quick Parts and Building Blocks, Shared documents
- Lesson 4: New Excel features, Larger worksheet size, Charts and reports, Table options, PivotTables, Excel Services
- Lesson 5: New Excel features, Create Basic Formulas, Calculate with Functions, Copy Formulas and Functions
- Lesson 6: New Outlook features, Content management tools, The To-Do Bar, Shared content