Training Seminar Machine Safety
- You Should Attend If:
- You need to better understand the current safety regulations
- You are being asked to review and recommend changes or improvements to existing machine safeguards.
- You want to learn how to reduce risk with machine safeguarding systems based on safety standards and risk assessment.
- Your machine uptime is affected by safety issues.
- You are responsible for ensuring your machine safeguarding will pass the next OSHA inspection.
- You Will Learn:
- The building blocks to a successful machine safety program
- OSHA requirements and insights to compliance
- Key points of ANSI machine tool standards
- Basic risk assessment methodology
- An overview of safety circuit design in compliance with ANSI and NFPA standards including circuit reliability levels
- General application knowledge relating to safeguarding devices
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mailed to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the Original Equipment Manufacturers Consortium, please call Tammy Marcase at 717-843-3891. Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policies Apply. Please note that the cancellation policy for this class is three weeks prior to the start of class. Cancellation with notice less than three weeks will be charged. Substitutions are welcome. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Tammy Marcase, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401, Phone – (717) 843-3891, Fax - (717) 854-9445, E-mail: email@example.com
This training is supported by funding through the Department of Labor and Industry.