The Mold Start-up, Debug,
and Qualification course is designed for anyone
getting molds into production and learning how to optimize the performance of
The course then teaches a systematic
Flow Grouping method for identifying and isolating root causes of variations
seen during mold start-up. The course uses both in-class and hands-on lab
sessions to help enforce the strategies being taught and reduce the time spent
on mold debug and qualification
· Mold bench test, start-up, & mold best
· Understanding common mold pitfalls that limit
· Optimizing mold debug and qualifications
· Systematic Flow Grouping method
· Fundamental plastic flow characteristics
· Myths of the Melt Flow Index
Save on travel costs by attending this course
being held locally in York PA!
Register Below or
Contact the MA Training Department at
Fee must accompany non-member registration.
Cancellations with less than a 10 business day notice or
no shows will be charged full price.