Violence in the Workplace: Awareness and Prevention
- Course Outline:
- Written policy and reporting procedures
- Dynamics of Violence
- Role of hiring process
- How to resolve an immediate crisis
- Moving forward after crisis-utilizing available resources
- Handling the termination and the role of management
- Disciplinary issues: correcting the problem or the person
- Table top excercises
- Video clips relating to Workplace Violence issues
*Please note that these classes are all sponsored by the Department of Labor. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must confidentially and securely supply their social security number. *Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mail to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the Original Equipment Manufacturers’ Consortium, please call Tammy Marcase at 717-843-3891.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policies Apply. Cancellations with less than five days notice will be charged. No shows will be charged. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Tammy Marcase, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401, Phone – (717) 843-3891, Fax - (717) 854-9445, E-mail: email@example.com
This training is supported by funding through the Department of Labor and Industry.