PM Optimization Training
PM Optimization is a process which uses the principles of RCM(Reliability Centered Maintenance) to rationalize(analyze, improve) existing maintenance programs, eliminate or reduce failure(or losses associated with failures), and eliminate chronic equipment and/or process defects.
- PM Optimization starts with
- the existing maintenance program for assets in use, and
- the existing failure history, formal or informal
PM Optimization is a high-involvement, team-based process that increases both the effectiveness of the current maintenance and reliability strategy, and the efficiency of its execution.
- If the maintenance strategies developed during the PM Optimization process are properly implemented, the following benefits are likely to be realized:
- Reduced Downtime
- Reduced Production Losses
- Increased Staff Effectiveness
These benefits can be realized in a relatively short order, generally making PM Optimization an investment, not a cost.
- Course Outline:
- Reliability-Centered Maintenance-Concepts
- PM Optimization –Principles and Benefits
- PM Optimization-The process
- PM Optimization-Conducting a PMO Workshop
- PM Optimization-Case-Study/Hands on Application
- Implementing the Strategies, CMMS Integration, Writing PM Tasks and Procedures
- Reliability Assurance
- Questions and Wrap-Up
*Please note that these classes are all sponsored by the Department of Labor. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must confidentially and securely supply their social security number. *Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mailed to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the Maintenance Consortium, please call Tammy Marcase at 717-843-3891.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 5 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 5 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Tammy Marcase, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401, Phone: (717) 843-3891, Fax: (717) 854-9445, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This training is supported by funding through the Department of Labor and Industry.