IPC-7711/7721B Rework and Repair Specialist Recertification
- Module 1: General Requirements
- Module 2: Splices
- Module 3: Through Hole Rework
- Module 4: Chip Component Rework
- Module 5: Gull Wing leaded component rework
- Module 6: J-Lead component work
- Module 7: Land and Trace Repair
- Module 8: Laminate Repair
- Module 9: Conformal Coating
Each student will be required to pass an open book exam, scoring a 70% minimum grade. Additionally, each student will be required to demonstrate the ability to apply workmanship skills at a level consistent with the IPC 7711/7721 standard. Upon successful completion, each student will receive an IPC Certification valid for 2 years.
*Please note that this class is sponsored by the Electronics Consortium. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must complete the required documents*
Register Below or
Contact the MA Training Department at 717-843-3891
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than 10 days notice will be charged. No shows will be charged.