NFPA 70 e Lock Out/Tag Out
- In this course participants will review electrical theory and understand OSHA regulations:
- Who is qualified?
- What we are allowed to work on hot?
- What training is required?
- Topics Included:
- Get a grip on NFPA 70 E safe work practices
- Learn about AIC ratings, Arc Flash, Arc Blast
- Find out what PPE you should be wearing
- See how the NEC 2005 ties this all together
- Learn some new NEC 2005 codes that will affect your working environment
- See how Employers are to protect employees from Arc Blast and Arc Flash
- See videos of actual faults, and safe work practices
- Lock Out/Tag Out videos and tests for record keeping.
This training can also be obtain in our Industrial Electircity II course.
Phone: (717) 843-3891