Accusort-Model 22/24 Scanner Training
- Course Objectives: The trainee will be able to:
- 1. Understand the operation of the Model 24 scanner
- 2. Perform preventive maintenance
- 3. Understand the decoder logic
- 4. Perform basic troubleshooting and part replacement
- Course Outline
- I. Mirror wheel-Functionality
- II. Exiting laser beam-Understanding the laser path
- III. Focusing-Understanding how a bar code is read by a scanner
- IV. Overview of each circuit board-Critical functions, Jumper configuration
- V. Preventive maintenance-Cleaning of lens and mirrors, Checking signal levels at first stage, Checking mirror wheel speed
- VI. Replacement of field replaceable components
- VII. Development of abilities for field serviceable equipment
- VIII. AccuSetup software-Review of menu selections, Saving parameters
When: Two dates to choose from
Choice 1: Or Choice 2:
*Please note that these classes are all sponsored by the GHRMC. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must confidentially and securely supply their social security number.
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MASCPA and mailed to MASCPA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401. Any company interested in joining the GHRMC, please call Tammy Marcase at 717-843-3891.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 5 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 5 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Tammy Marcase, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401, Phone: (717) 843-3891, Fax: (717) 854-9445, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.