Getting good information through open and closed questions is important in order to make sound decisions. Coming to a mutually beneficial solution is also important to organizational success.
A case study involving a problem solving situation will be presented and followed to conclusion.
Content areas covered during this session will include exercises and discussions around a
Seven Step Problem Solving Process
1. Define the problem
2. Size up the situation – gather data
3. Identify possible causes
4. Determine root cause
5. Brainstorm possible solutions
6. Reach consensus on best solution
7. Develop/implement action plan
At the conclusion of this module, participants will be able to:
• Describe the impact of getting good information in the decision-making process
• Demonstrate open and closed-ended questioning techniques
• Develop an action plan to improve decision making as it relates to supervisory
Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within 5 business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.
Fax/Mail/Call: 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400
York, PA 17401
Phone – (717) 843-3891
Fax - (717) 854-9445