Presenting With Impact
The purpose of the program is to help you build the skills needed to prepare and deliver effective presentations—whether in front of one person or a group. The underlying assumption of the program is that regardless of how good you are as a presenter, you can always improve. Whatever your skill level, you will have the opportunity to enhance existing skills and develop some new ones. As a result of the program, your confidence in your skills should increase and your capabilities, as they apply to both formal and informal presentations, expand.
- The program will introduce you to skills and processes, which will enable you to improve your presentation impact by
- Using a structured approach for presentation preparation and deliver
- Enhancing your delivery techniques
- Conducting question and answer sessions with confidence
- Handling challenging presentation situations
- Using visual aids appropriate
- Applying best practices at all stages of the presentation process
Participants will be expected to come to the class with a rough outline of a presentation topic that the can refine and deliver in class.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.