Influence and Collabration
This half day class explores the approach to building influence and to the use of collaboration skills. Influence - the effect of one person or thing on another. Influence is a working philosophy; it is the ability to get work done with people over whom you have no direct control or authority. Collaborate - to labor together; to work jointly with others to accomplish a task. As you participate in this class, consider the importance of the role you can play in collaborative situations and how you can build successful relationships with your stakeholders—internal and external—through your collaborative skills.
- Learning Objectives
- Examine the five elements of collaboration
- Apply a model of building, using, and sustaining influence in work settings
- Utilize the fundamental consultative skills
- Discuss four methods of contracting
- Use a collaborative decision-making process and tools to develop creative solutions.
Register by: . Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within 5 business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.