Blueprint Reading And Measuring Devices
Do you need to enhance your employee’s skills in blue print reading?
Topics to include: Basic Shop Math ( Decimals, fractions), orthographic projection, all types of views, lines, features, dimensions, circles, angles, tolerances, and other aspects necessary to ‘read’ a manufacturing drawing. Measuring devices such as: micrometer, dial, caliper, rules & fixed gages.
- Understand orthographic projections, alphabet of lines and matrices
- Understand different views and lanes
- Be familiar with features and types of dimensions, circles and angles
- Types of tolerances, surface texture, bill of materials
- know how to use common measuring devices
*Please note that these classes are all grant sponsored and students will be required to complete the data forms. *
Questions: 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17404; Phone – (717) 843-3891;
Fax – (717) 854-9445; E-mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org.