Mechanical Systems Level 1
This course consists of 8 Learner Outcomes. It is a 30 hour course and is accredited for 3 CEUís. Each student must complete 100% of the Learner Outcomes with a passing grade of 70% on each Learner Outcome and attend all classes in order to be eligible for the CEUís. There will be no partial credit given.
- 1) The student will be able to identify types of bearings and their applications. (4 hours)
- 2) The student will be able to identify and select the proper lubricant for machine applications (4 hours)
- 3) The student will be able to define and explain terms used in Mechanical Power Transmission. (4 hours)
- 4) The student will be able to define and explain terms used in gear box applications. (3 hours)
- 5) The student will be able to define and explain the terms used in gasket and seal applications. (3hours)
- 6) The student will be able to install, and align drive couplings. (4 hours)
- 7) The student will be able to perform parallel and series shaft alignment. (4 hours)
- 8) The student will be able to identify different types of pumps, their advantages and disadvantages and the terms associated with each type. (4 hours) For a full syllabus call the office at 717-843-3891.
Cost: $ members *Please note that if you take Basic Hydraulic Systems, Basic Mechanical Systems and Basic Pneumatics you will receive an additional 10% discount
Register by : . Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within 5 business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.