Alignment, Engagement, Commitment: Kick Starting Employee Performance
- HE’S the problem!
- He’s not singing from the same sheet of music you are.
- He’s not fully invested in his work.
- His commitments for the most part lie outside the organization
Get him to sing harmony with you; make him care about his day to day tasks and responsibilities; turn him into a committed advocate for his department and your company.
- Determining and Communicating vision, mission, and values.
- Developing, communicating and executing a strategic plan.
- Blowing up the organization chart(if necessary).
- Specifying roles, responsibilities and accountabilities
- “You mean, I have a job description?”
- Enpowering employees to do what helps the most.
- Synchronize: how to make everything point in the same direction
- Communicate results, reward progress, recognize achievement
- Don’t allow the silos to rise again
- The variety and importance of value creation
- “You mean, ‘My way or the highway’ doesn’t work any more?”
- Pay attention to little things. All of them
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MASCPA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within 5 business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.