OSHA 10 Hour -Lancaster
OSHA’s Authorized 10 hour General Industry Course is available through your Association.
- 1. Introduction to OSHA
- 2. Hazard Communication, including GHS
- 3. Walking Working Surfaces, including Fall Protection
- 4. Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, Fire Prevention and Protection with Hands On Fire Extinguisher
- 5. Personal Protective Equipment
- 6. Electrical
- 7. Hazardous Materials
- 8. Material Handling
Cards issued from OSHA Training Institute upon completion of this course. Consider what you need to do in order to comply with OSHA standards and improve overall compliance.
- Who should attend?
- Production supervisors
- New safety managers
- Safety Committee Members
- Others who are faced with safety and health issues on their job
*Please note that these classes are all grant sponsored and
students will be required to complete the data forms.
Companies must be a part of the Lancaster Consortium*
Fee must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation policies apply. Cancellations with less than a week notice will be charged. No shows will be charged.
Questions: 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17404; Phone – (717) 843-3891; Fax – (717) 854-9445; E-mail questions to: email@example.com.