Building High Trust in the Workplace
Stephen M.R. Covey, author of “The Speed of Trust”(2006) was the speaker at the Manufacturers Association of South Central Pennsylvania’s 2007 annual dinner.
- This interactive, discussion type program is based on “The Speed of Trust” and a simple concept that:
- Trust always affects two outcomes of any task or duty---speed and cost.
- When trust goes down, speed will also go down and cost will go up.
- When trust goes up, speed will also go up and cost will go down.
- High trust is often an underutilized or untapped economic resource that contributes favorably to the bottom line.
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MASCPA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.