Building a High Performance Culture of Accountability
It has been discovered that accountability (or the lack thereof) is arguably the single biggest issue confronting organizations today, especially for those engaged in big change initiatives. It would be hard to find a leader who does not claim to support the case for improved accountability, yet most leaders fall short, leaving unrealized potential for business success. This workshop is designed to explore why this is the case, and more importantly, offer practical strategies for participants to enhance accountability within their organization.
- Workshop Objectives:
At the completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- 1. Define what “accountability” is, and related terms.
- 2. Assess what might be occurring at their organization that impacts accountability.
- 3. Explore the Guiding Principles that lead to greater accountability.
- 4. Determine strategies for enhancing overall accountability.
- Workshop Outline:
- 1. Welcome & Introductions
- 2. Workshop Objectives and Discussion Points
- 3. Definitions re: Accountability
- 4. Problems that Occur in Cultures Low in Accountability
- 5. Guiding Principles re: Accountability Leadership
- 6. Strategies for Application of these Principles
- 7. Summary and Action Planning
Target Audience: This workshop is designed for any individual in a leadership role who is trying to build greater accountability into the culture of their organization.
Register by: . Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MASCPA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.