All employers are required by the state in which they have employees to have worker’s compensation insurance. The cost of worker’s compensation insurance varies for each employer based on their experience rating. During this presentation we will focus on how to control worker’s compensation costs by understanding and managing the cost drivers. We will also provide practical steps to prevent worker’s compensation claims and how to effectively manage claims.
- Topics Will Include:
- 1. Hiring the right employees
- 2. Creating a culture of safety
- 3. Using a physician’s panel
- 4. Understanding your mod rate and the factors that affect the mod rate
- 5. Creating modified/light duty programs
Register by: . Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MASCPA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.