At the end of the training session, participants will have a basic awareness of each topic and how to apply the topics to their day to day functions.
- This highly interactive training session will last 2 hours and cover the following topics:
- Defining Conflict
- Understanding the differences between healthy conflict and damaging conflict
- Identifying the causes of conflict
- Understanding the five (5) ways that we handle conflict
- Learning how to manage through the conflict resolution process
Who Should Attend: Line Leaders, supervisors, and managers.
Register by: . Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MASCPA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.