Enhancing Your Presentation Skills
- Part I: Overview of Key Presenter Skills
- 1. Assessment of current presentation skills & determination of skill gaps
- 2. The role and expectations of the ideal presenter
- 3. Designing your presentation, including ways to engage the audience
- 4. Presentation Tips & Techniques - opening your session, body language & mannerisms, use of audiovisuals, handling questions & answers, etc.
- 5. Handling resistant/”dysfunctional” participants
- 6. Closing your session and measuring its effectiveness
- Part II: Application of Skills/Demonstration
- Participants will redesign and deliver a brief presentation using new/updated information from Part I with feedback provided by both audience and facilitator.
*Due to the nature of this seminar please bring a packed lunch as there will only be a half for lunch. Register by:
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Make checks payable to MA. Cancellation Policies Apply: Substitutions may be made any time. Cancellations within five business days of the session will be charged. No shows will be charged.