Inventor® 2015 Introduction to Solid Modeling
The Autodesk® Inventor® 2015 Introduction to Solid Modeling training guide instructs students in the best usage approaches for parametric design philosophy through a hands-on, practice-intensive curriculum. Students acquire the knowledge needed to complete the process of designing models from conceptual sketching, through to solid modeling, assembly design, and drawing production.
- Topics include:
- The Autodesk® Inventor® software interface
- Creating 2D sketches Constraining and dimensioning sketches
- Generating 3D parts from sketches
- Part modeling, adding, and editing 3D features
- Work Features
- Creating equations and working with parameters
- Model geometry and model display manipulation
- Resolving feature failures
- Feature duplication techniques
- Establishing and working with model relationships
- Placing and constraining/connecting parts in assemblies
- Assembly component display
- Model Information
- Presentation files (Exploded views)
- Assembly tools
- Creating parts and features in assemblies
- Assembly bill of materials
- Working with projects
- Creating and annotating drawings and views
Prerequisites: As an introductory training guide, Autodesk® Inventor® 2015 Introduction to Solid Modeling does not assume prior knowledge of any 3D modeling or CAD software. Students do need to be experienced with the Windows operating system and a background in drafting of 3D parts is recommended.
*Please note that these classes are all sponsored by the Make It In America Grant. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must confidentially and securely supply their social security number.
*Please note that the check should be made payable to MA and mailed to MA, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Suite 400, York PA 17401.
Register by: One week prior to the start of class
Payment must accompany non-member registration. Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 5 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 5 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class. Questions: Fax/Mail/Call: Stephanie Feinman, 160 Roosevelt Ave., Ste 400, York, PA 17401, Phone: (717) 843-3891, Fax: (717) 854-9445, E-mail: email@example.com.