MWSC Machinery Installation
This course is designed to help students develop a working knowledge of the methods and procedures required to install manual lathes and milling machines as well as CNC lathes and machining centers.
The student will learn all the above skills through labs and exercises, using various Machine installation manuals.
- Use Safe Installation practices
- Layout the required installation area
- Prepare the mounting surface footprint to properly support the machines
- Properly Level and align the machines
- Degrease and lubricate machines as required
- Prepare and provide the appropriate electrical service to the machine
- Prepare and provide the appropriate pneumatic lines to the machine
- Conduct startup procedures
2017/2018 Session Details:
This course will be held on Tuesday and Thursdays, 6-9 PM