CLTD- Certified Logistics, Transportation and Distribution
Obtaining a Logistics,Transportation and Distribution (CLTD) certification provides you with the information you need to meet today’s supply chain logistics challenges.
- Logistics Managers/Engineers
- Supply Chain Logistics Managers
- Traffic Managers
- Transportation/Fleet Managers
- Warehouse Operations/Distribution Managers
- Reverse Logistics Managers
- Master the essential knowledge needed for the logistics, transportation, and distribution industry.
- Bring new ideas to your organization.
- Remain current with global logistics trends and developments.
- Boost your confidence with recognition as a Logistics Expert.
- Reduce costs and impact your organization’s bottom line and overall operations.
- Increase your valuable to your organization
*Please note that these classes are all grant sponsored and students will be required to complete the data forms to receive the discounted rate**
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be received at least 10 business working days prior to class start date. Substitutions will be accepted at anytime. No shows and cancellations less than 10 business days prior to class start will be charged the advertised price for the class.