A-6200 ControlLogix /Level 2 Maint. & Troubleshooting
This 32-hour training provides students with hands-on experience using the advanced control and diagnostic capabilities of the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Programable Controller and the RSLogix 5000 programming software package. This training builds on the fundamentals learned in A-6000. Like A-6000 training, students work in pairs to troubleshoot problems and solve complex issues that will inevitably arise
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and basic concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing-Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization-File Arithmetic and Logic, File Search and
- Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Diagnostics, Sequencers in and out.
- Communications-Data Highway Plus Communications, -Remote I/O Communications, -ControlNet Communications, -Ethernet Communications, -Message Instruction
- Overview-PID Instruction
Prerequisites: Students should have successfully completed the A-6000 training or have knowledge equivalent to the course description above.
NON GRANT: $1,380/pp
This training is sponsored by grants. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must complete the required documents.
Contact the MA Training Department at
Be sure to check our calendar for additional courses