A-6200: ControlLogix /Level 2 Maint. & Troubleshooting
Advanced Maintenance and Troubleshooting
This 32-hour training program provides students with hands-on experience using the advanced control and diagnostic capabilities of the Allen-Bradley ControlLogix Programmable Controller and the RSLogix5000 programming software package. Application troubleshooting exercises are used throughout the course to give students hands-on experience solving typical problems encountered in the factory.
- Review of ControlLogix Hardware and basic concepts
- Memory Organization Review
- Addressing-Direct and Indirect
- Instruction Familiarization-File Arithmetic and Logic, File Search and
- Compare, Bit Shift and FIFO, Diagnostics, Sequencers in and out.
- Communications-Data Highway Plus Communications, -Remote I/O Communications, -ControlNet Communications, -Ethernet Communications, -Message Instruction
- Overview-PID Instruction
Prerequisites: Students should have successfully completed Intellect Controls Group training program A-6000 or have knowledge equivalent to the course description and be familiar with Windows NT, 2000 or XP softwares. A-6200 is not intended for basic level entry students who have not acquired the background described above.
NON GRANT: $1,369
This training is sponsored by grants. To receive the discounted price, the class participants must complete the required documents.
Register Below or
Contact the MA Training Department at 717-843-3891