A-6300 ControlLogix-Level 3
THIS CLASS HAS BEEN POSTPONED
This 36-hour program provides students with hands-on experience in the troubleshooting and maintenance of the Allen-Bradley ControlNet, DeviceNet and EtherNet communications networks. Hardware and software troubleshooting techniques are heavily emphasized.
- Course Outline:
- Advanced ControlLogix
- ControlNet Unscheduled Communications
- ControlNet Scheduled Communications
- RSLogix Networx Software
- DeviceNet Communications
- EtherNet Communications
Prerequisites: Intellect Controls Group training I-100 or a working knowledge of electromechanical control devices, relay ladder logic and Windows NT Software. This is NOT an entry-level training program.
- Performance Objectives:
- Identify hardware of components of three ControlLogix Communications Networks,
- Establish communications and troubleshoots ControlNetwork
- Establish communications and troubleshoot an EtherNet Network,
- Work effectively with RSLogix Software
*Completion of Level II course not required for Level III.