The Manufacturers' Association's
'Employer Health Insurance Program'
Offering Group Medical, Dental and Vision Programs
Through 2016 and 2017, The Manufacturers’ Association has worked closely with long-time member and trusted partner Group Benefit Services (GBS), to create and facilitate benefit plans that are specifically designed to bring value to manufacturers.
In 2017, The Association and GBS enhanced the value of the Association's insurance benefits programs by strategically selecting Preferred Allied Benefit Partners – firms which can best partner with us in providing outstanding member support and plan detail information for both manufacturers and non-manufacturing business alike!
Our Preferred Allied Benefit Partners are best-in-class regional brokers and consultants – who have exclusive access to the EHIP Program and are also members of the Association.
What is EHIP?
The EHIP HealthyAdvantage is a Partially Self-Funded, Level-Funded Health Plan
Level Funded Health plans allow employers to pay a preset level premium equivalent which includes fixed costs (such as the CIGNA Network, Administration, Re-Insurance) and maximum claims fund. Because the employer is pre-paying the claims, 100% of the unused funds at the end of the contract period will be returned to the employer as savings!
To learn more about EHIP, contact any of our Preferred Allied Benefit Partners below, today!
- Delta Dental PPO dentists generally offer the lowest contracted rates & greatest cost savings.
- Delta Dental Premier dentists have contracted rates that help you save.
- Delta Dental MASCPA Benefits Summary Click Here
- NVA Benefits Plan Summary Click Here
- NVA has extensive national networks including tens of thousands of ophthalmologists, optometrists, and opticians.
- The networks include well-known optical retailers as well as independent practitioners.
- NVA's philosophy is to provide subscribers the freedom to go to the provider of their choice without compromising the cost and quality of your vision benefit.
- The Manufacturers' Association is proud of its partnership with GBS – Group Benefit Services.
- Combined, the GBS/Manufacturers' Association Service Team brings more than 60 years of Health Industry experience to serving the needs of the Association and its many members.
- These are the team members who work closely with us, and keep members up-to-date on the ever-changing insurance industry!