COMING SOON: 'Introduction to Auto CAD Drafting' Course
'Introduction to Auto CAD Drafting'
This 30 hour course is designed to develop an introductory knowledge of Computer Aided Drafting. The student will learn basic drafting concepts and techniques using AutoCAD 2D Mechanical Drafting Software.
- Understand the fundamentals of basic computer aided drafting software
- Setting up the drafting environment
- Tool bar selection and management
- Drawing file management
- Template creation and management
- Creation of 2D wire frame drawings
Class will be held August 8/15 - 9/14
Tuesdays and Thursdays evening
from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Cost: $600 per Student
Register online or by
Contacting our Training Department