Industry Partnership Training Grants
The Manufacturers' Association, in partnership with the Workforce Development Boards in south central Pennsylvania, administer the Manufacturing Industry Partnership Incumbent worker training grants. When available these training grants subsidize the cost of technical training for participating manufacturing companies in the Industry Partnership.
- Facilitating economies of scale by aggregating training needs of groups of employers, resulting in significant cost-savings.
- Providing access to high quality training for all participating employers
- Creating learning communities by sharing of information, ideas and challenges among employers.
- Developing new industry credentials, meeting common skill gaps and aligning educational curriculum to industry demands.
- York County Maintenance Consortia - Open to manufacturers in the region
- Original Equipment Manufacturers Consortia - Open to OEM’s with a manufacturing presence in south-central PA
- Printing Consortia - Open to printing manufacturers in the region
- Electronics Consortia - Open to electronic manufacturers in the region
- Dauphin County Maintenance Consortia - Open to manufacturers in the region
- Labor Management Consortia
- Lancaster County Advanced Manufacturing Industry Partnership - open to manufacturers in Lancaster County