Our Shared Vision
The Manufacturers’ Association Serves as Your Partner and Advocate for Manufacturing, Production and Logistics in Pennsylvania and Maryland!
We are a regional trade organization, serving several hundred member companies located within a ten-county region of Pennsylvania as well as three counties in Maryland.
We were Founded in the strength of the region’s industrial roots more than a century ago, and serve as an advocate and partner for manufacturing and its related businesses and industries more than 113 years later! From trade courses to professional development, we offer top notch, highly skilled training which enables manufacturers to be more productive and competitive in their industry.
We provide services such as training, apprenticeships and workforce development, group benefits, HR consulting and recruiting services, networking events, and more. Working with 10 Counties in Southcentral Pennsylvania & Northcentral Maryland, and the biggest names in local businesses, the Association is South Central PA’s easy choice for top notch, highly skilled training. Training through the Manufacturers’ Association provides you with highly-skilled subject matter expert instructors, leading a constantly evolving and expanding list of programs which can provide members high quality instruction with affordable pricing. We are the foremost authority on workforce training and development in our region.
Our Member Services and Benefits Include:
- Self-Insured Employee Health Plans Through our EHIP Program
- Education and Training (A Comprehensive Training Curriculum)
- Advocacy on Your Behalf to Government and Business Leaders
- Workforce Development – Programs for New or Existing Employees
- A Variety of Business Surveys, HR Resources and Newsletters
- Networking and Other Events in the Regional Business Community
- Opportunities That Add Lasting Value to Your Organization
Join Our Email List!
Click HERE to stay up-to-date on events, news, & more!