Course Title:CNC I
Trade & Technical
This course is designed to give an introductory working knowledge of basic CNC programming.
Student will learn basic programming concepts and techniques which will include; a study of EIA word address formats, numerical control systems and machinery, process planning, two and three axis programming, and math for numerical control.
* Course will start off with computer basics training
• Numerical control systems and components.
• Use of various types of CNC machines and tooling.
• CNC machining strategies and operations from working drawings.
• Write two and three axis programs in EIA word address format, for various machine tools.
• Apply these methods and techniques to the Machine shop environment.
Shop Math II or Test out approval